Meet Our Expert Team Of Curated Tutors
James has a Bachelors of Math from University of Waterloo in Applied Mathematics with a minor in Engineering. He is currently pursuing a Masters of Applied Science in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics at Waterloo. He has two years of tutoring experience.
James prides himself on helping students learn how to enjoy mathematics and all it offers. His personal philosophy is: Learning math is like learning guitar – you only get better by playing.
James is worth selecting as your tutor for his excellent tutoring at following courses;
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Calculus, Linear Algebra, Fluid Mechanics, Ordinary Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations, and Computational Mathematics, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus 1, 2, 3
- All other courses under High School and University level Mathematics
Georgii is PhD in Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
A Fellow researcher at the department of stochastic processes, Institute of Mathematics, Kyiv.
Scientific interests: probability theory, infinite-dimensional analysis, statistics, measure and integration. Oriented at applications to mathematical models in physics, financial mathematics, data analysis. Georgii has several publications and have achieved the grant of the National academy of sciences.
Georgii is proficient at tutoring;
- Advanced Probability
- Mathematical Statistics
- Financial Mathematics
- Analysis, Algebra, Operations research, Data mining, Game theory, Algorithms
- All level of Advanced Mathematics – College level to Graduate
Khazhgali is a PhD student working in the field of real algebraic geometry. He has a expertise in calculus, algebra, complex analysis, functional analysis, probability theory, differential geometry, ODE, PDE, algebraic topology. He has 5 years of experience in teaching mathematics to high school and university students. He is also extensively familiar to Mathematica, Matlab, Maple, C/C++, Python, Perl, Ruby.
Khazhgali has several years of experience in tutoring the following course, which he is available to tutor now;
- Calculus, Algebra, Complex analysis, Functional analysis, Probability theory, Differential geometry, ODE, PDE, Algebraic topology
- Mathematica, Matlab, Maple, C/C++, Python, Perl, Ruby
- All other courses under the College to Graduate level math syllabus
Peter has a Masters degree specialized in Fluid mechanics. He has been teaching fluid mechanics course (including aerodynamics, intermediate fluid mechanics and advanced fluid machanics) to university students. His teaching includes providing detailed explanation of each chapter and walk his students through formula derivation and mathematical symbols explanation.
He is available for tutoring the Students from college level to advanced level. He is great at tutoring these topics;
- Fluid mechanics
- Aerodynamics, Intermediate fluid mechanics and Advanced fluid mechanics
- Turbulence fluid flow, CFD, wind tunnel flow, hydrodynamics, aircraft application all will be covered
- Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Also competency at CAD and CAE
Tyler is a Graduate Engineering Student studying at McMaster University studying in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department. His current research routinely calls for the use of Matlab Simulink to develop models and control algorithms. In addition, he has designed a number of PCBs and developed the software in both C and Matlab to successfully control these systems.
Tyler’s professional experience during his several internships at Spectech Technology Consulting and Project Management required Tyler to solve problems using numerous technical skill including Windows and Linux administration, network administration, and web tool deployment.
Tyler is skilled at tutoring the courses under the following topics;
- Linux OS
- Courses under IT & Programming topics
- College level courses under IT syllabus.
Alyssa is a Ph.D. student studying Molecular Oncology at Weill Cornell Medicine of Cornell University. She received a B.S. in Biotechnology with a minor in Bioinformatics at the University of Florida and graduated magna cum laude. She has taken a college level biology classes such as: Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Evolution, Molecular Genetics, Microbiology, and numerous other courses relating to biology. She used to be an Organic Chemistry I teaching assistant back in college and tutored students before their exams. She has experience with grading papers and communicating with students. She feels that her extensive background in the sciences makes her a perfect fit for tutoring her students with great profound and quality.
She is elegantly available for tutoring following courses;
- Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Evolution, Molecular Genetics, Microbiology
- Numerous other College to Graduate level courses related to biology
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
Beverly is studying PhD in Physics on scholarship. She has over 10 years of experience in teaching physics in several colleges and university. She is also a member of Bio-Softmatters and Nonlinear Physics Laboratory. This includes teaching math and techniques in handling numbers and equations. Her experience allowed her to see the usual misconceptions of students, and the transition from misconception to understanding the system properly that translates into active participation in class and higher scores in exam.
She is ready to take tutoring sessions under the following courses;
- Physics I – III, Quantum mechanics/theory, Statistical physics, Statistical mechanics, Physics of energy, Fluid physics, Nonlinear Physics
- All advanced courses under College to Graduate level Physics syllabus
- All courses under college level mathematics
Joshua Myrvaagnes focuses on helping students think and write more clearly and learn more about themselves. He works on college essays, SAT and ACT prep, and math. He has a BA from Harvard, has written two books of poetry and a novel, and founded a theater of homeless persons in Boston.
He has been tutoring with Math Academy and other tutoring companies for two years now, and also taught classes in East New York and Chinatown. He uses reality-tested research from BRAIN science and the business world to enhance his delivery of support.
He is available for the followings courses;
- ACT Prep
- All courses under High School and College level mathematics
Daniel is a tutor for high school / college math and physics courses.
He works at Hunter College, on the Upper East Side, as a Physics Lab instructor as well as attends classes as a grad student at The Graduate Center. He posseses over 4 years of tutoring experience, in all levels of math ranging from Algebra through Calculus, and beyond. As a Physics Ph.D student, he has gained exposure to many different specialized subjects of math, and feels confident tutoring numerous college math courses, even spanning into upper division and major courses. In addition, if beginning computer coding is a skill that you are seeking help in, Daniel is fluent in Python and can teach you the basics.
Courses that Daniel can tutor:
- All levels of High School Math (Algebra – Calculus)
- High School / College Physics
- Nearly all College level non-specialized Math courses
- For specialized / upper division Math courses (ex: differential equations, linear algebra, etc.) – inquire and Daniel will let you know
- Coding – Python, Matlab