Let's get you started with our Amazing TutorsCheck out your ideal tutor that you could be looking for. You can also make an instant booking anytime – anywhere.
James prides himself on helping students learn how to enjoy mathematics and all it offers. His personal philosophy is: Learning math is like learning guitar – you only get better by playing.
James is worth selecting as your tutor for his excellent tutoring at following courses;
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Calculus, Linear Algebra, Fluid Mechanics, Ordinary Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations, and Computational Mathematics, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus 1, 2, 3
- All other courses under High School and University level Mathematics
Let’s hear from Matthew himself about what he has to say, “The art of solving problems extends beyond mathematics. While you may never directly apply a theorem from mathematics in your career, life is full of problems to be solved. In addition to the mathematical techniques necessary for your particular course, I strive to teach the general method of problem solving–a valuable, life-long skill that you will utilize long after you forget the fundamental theorem of calculus. The challenges of math apply directly to the challenges of life.
I have success applying this approach to a diverse set of students, from high school to college and adult learners. One of the benefits of this approach is that it naturally adapts to different student’s styles of learning. When a particular method for a problem does not work for you, I teach you how to find a method that does.
I try to avoid memorization. For any math course, there are some things that you just have to know, but much of the content may be quickly deduced from some core principals. I emphasize the fundamentals of the course, and how you may reason through some of the later results.
I started tutoring in 2008 while earning my BS in Applied Mathematics from the University of the Pacific in Stockton, CA, and I began tutoring full-time in 2014. Please send me a message to discuss your mathematical problems and goals, and I look forward to helping you develop both as a math student and a person.”
Matthew is great at following college math courses ;
- Linear Algebra
- Real Analysis
- Differential Equations
- Abstract Algebra
- All other courses under High School and College level Mathematics
A Fellow researcher at the department of stochastic processes, Institute of Mathematics, Kyiv.
Scientific interests: probability theory, infinite-dimensional analysis, statistics, measure and integration. Oriented at applications to mathematical models in physics, financial mathematics, data analysis. Georgii has several publications and have achieved the grant of the National academy of sciences.
Georgii is proficient at tutoring;
- Advanced Probability
- Mathematical Statistics
- Financial Mathematics
- Analysis, Algebra, Operations research, Data mining, Game theory, Algorithms
- All level of Advanced Mathematics – College level to Graduate
Khazhgali has several years of experience in tutoring the following course, which he is available to tutor now;
- Calculus, Algebra, Complex analysis, Functional analysis, Probability theory, Differential geometry, ODE, PDE, Algebraic topology
- Mathematica, Matlab, Maple, C/C++, Python, Perl, Ruby
- All other courses under the College to Graduate level math syllabus
He is available for tutoring the Students from college level to advanced level. He is great at tutoring these topics;
- Fluid mechanics
- Aerodynamics, Intermediate fluid mechanics and Advanced fluid mechanics
- Turbulence fluid flow, CFD, wind tunnel flow, hydrodynamics, aircraft application all will be covered
- Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Also competency at CAD and CAE
Tyler’s professional experience during his several internships at Spectech Technology Consulting and Project Management required Tyler to solve problems using numerous technical skill including Windows and Linux administration, network administration, and web tool deployment.
Tyler is available for College Level math as well as the courses under IT syllabus. He is proficient in tutoring;
- College Statistics
- All courses under high school to college level mathematics
She is elegantly available for tutoring following courses;
- Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Evolution, Molecular Genetics, Microbiology
- Numerous other College to Graduate level courses related to biology
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
She is ready to take tutoring sessions under the following courses;
- Physics I – III, Quantum mechanics/theory, Statistical physics, Statistical mechanics, Physics of energy, Fluid physics, Nonlinear Physics
- All advanced courses under College to Graduate level Physics syllabus
- All courses under college level mathematics
He has been tutoring with Math Academy and other tutoring companies for two years now, and also taught classes in East New York and Chinatown. He uses reality-tested research from BRAIN science and the business world to enhance his delivery of support.
He is available for the followings courses;
- ACT Prep
- All courses under High School and College level mathematics
He works at Hunter College, on the Upper East Side, as a Physics Lab instructor as well as attends classes as a grad student at The Graduate Center. He posseses over 4 years of tutoring experience, in all levels of math ranging from Algebra through Calculus, and beyond. As a Physics Ph.D student, he has gained exposure to many different specialized subjects of math, and feels confident tutoring numerous college math courses, even spanning into upper division and major courses. In addition, if beginning computer coding is a skill that you are seeking help in, Daniel is fluent in Python and can teach you the basics.
Courses that Daniel can tutor;
- All levels of High School Math (Algebra – Calculus)
- High School / College Physics
- Nearly all College level non-specialized Math courses
- For specialized / upper division Math courses (ex: differential equations, linear algebra, etc.) – inquire and Daniel will let you know
- Coding – Python, Matlab